We are looking for you to support our area Continental Engineering Services (CES) at the location Nürnberg.
As an all-rounder in IT-related software development, do you want to develop, operate and continuously improve IT solutions together with an international team?
As a software developer for our Continental Engineering Services (CES) division at the Nuremberg site, you will be involved in the development of backend services and frontends using modern technologies.
You will be jointly responsible for selecting the appropriate technologies in order to implement the desired longevity, robustness and flexibility for our customers.
Are you familiar with terms such as service architecture, design patterns and abstraction layers?
Then we would like to get to know you!
- You have completed training or studies in the field of IT and have already gained some experience with software development
- You have experience in programming languages like C#, PHP or Python
- You have experience with databases and SQL
- You are quickly familiar with new programs and ideally already have knowledge of the ITIL process landscape
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- You are a real “supporter” and respond independently and service-oriented to the needs of our customers
- You have a high level of commitment and a solution-oriented way of working
- Your distinctive empathy and communication skills round off your personality profile
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Self-responsible work as well as the freedom to try out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and demanding projects, including from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training opportunities and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible working time organization including the possibility of mobile working
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flate hierarchies, direct communication and responsiveness
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.
|Job Category||For Professionals|