For our recently established Competence Center Software Sensorics within Continental Engineering Services (CES) segment Drivier Assistance & Automomous Driving (DAAD) we are seeking a Manger AUTOSAR Integration and Configuration (m/f/diverse).
- Technical and disciplinary management of a team focused on integration and configuration of AUTOSAR stack components within ADAS application projects
- Ensure stabile growth of the team and the team competencies by establishing training measures and by recruiting
- Continuously support activities between all involved developers and teams worldwide within the Competence Center to implement efficient structures and proper work share in solving problems
- Ensure application and compliane with development processes and standards within the team and assurance of adequate documentation
- Actively support project request during quotation phase by scope definition and effort estimation
- Coordinate and ensure proper staffing of domain related project roles and competencies
- Support the project team during project kick-off and initial project phase
- Management of external service suppliers to cover engineering capacity demands that cannot covered internally
- Management of 3rd party suppliers for AUTOSAR stack and bootloader deliveries
- Academic degree in engineering, informatics, physics or equivalent technical discipline
- Several years of experience in automotive environment and ADAS sensor development including technical leadership
- Deep technical understanding of AUTOSAR and related development activities, tools and involved parties
- Experiences with different AUTOSAR stack supplier, ideally Elektrobit and Vector
- Know-how of automotive diagnostic and communication standards and features
- Know-how of automotive software development processes, ideally Continental
- Knowledge of configuration tools and work flow tools (e.g. JIRA, DOORS, Confluence, GitHub)
- Strong communication skills and experience with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills, any additional European language is an advantage
- Intercultural awareness
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
|Job Category||For Professionals|