We are looking for a Lead Engineer Vehicle Architecture (m/f/diverse) for our location in Vienna. The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Support customers in vehicle architecture for current and future technologies
- Implementation of vehicle architectures within the concept phase from description of vehicle functions to logical architecture and finally proposed solutions on component level
- Interdisciplinary working to achieve the best possible outcome with all areas of Systems Engineering
- Derive implications of changes in the overall architecture to specific components and vice-versa
- Academic degree in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or computer science
- Experience in vehicle architecture design (1+ year min)
- Good understanding of functional chains on vehicle level
- Competence in MBSE methods and SYS ML modeling language
- Good knowledge of CAN and Ethernet protocols as well as modeling applications tools PREEvision and/ or Rhapsody
- Basic knowledge of ISO 26262 Safety Standard and Cyber Security are ideal
- Very good German and English skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200
- Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- Benefits such as food subsidy, in-house canteen, Öffi Ticket (transport promotion), company physician, flextime, home-office, sports activities, etc.
According to the collective agreement for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the yearly minimum salary amounts to EUR 49.952,70 gross on a fulltime basis. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
|Job Category||For Professionals|