We are looking for a Lab Test Engineer (m/f/diverse) for our lab at the Plant CT-PTG Vahrenwald! The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Conduct and develop laboratory tests on rubber compounds
- Continuous improvement of laboratory tests and process flow in the lab
- Improve processes for sustainable resource management
- Develop and implement product tests within the framework of R&D projects
- Organize maintenance activities of all test equipments and infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with all valid quality standards and work instructions, Maintain order and cleanliness
- Bachelor of Science (Natural Science or Engineering), Techniker (m/f/diverse) or equivalent
- Several years of experience in Elastomer components or laboratory/testing environment
- Experience in the area of rubber testing.
- Experience with regard to customer expectations in testing technology
- Experience in process improvements
- Good knowledge of Chemics would be a plus
- Ability to use software, such as Office 365 Package, LIMS, TestXpert (…)
- Language skills: Fluent German, English is a plus
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|