You strengthen our team of consultants actively in agile development and transformation. Depending on your experience, you join us as Junior Agile Coach, Agile Coach or a Senior Agile Coach (m/f/diverse).
Everyone is talking about agility – development should be faster, more flexible, more team and customer-oriented. But how should agility be implemented in development projects best? We advise our customers on selection of agile frameworks helping them deploy suitable methods, essentially showing them how it’s done.
As a (Junior/Senior) Agile Coach you are an active part in shaping the automotive (and also non-automotive) development of tomorrow. You lead or support agile organizational transformations or advise projects and teams. In addition, you empower project roles to increase agility.
- As a Senior Agile Coach, you will lead agile transformations of business areas and major projects, deriving and aligning measures. As a Junior Agile Coach (m/f/diverse), you will support these measures.
- Setting up and powering (large) agile projects, driving agile rituals/culture
- Coaching project teams to enhance agility
- Taking on agile roles such as Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer (m/f/diverse)
- Create and roll-out trainings to enhance an agile mindset, methodology & scaling framework (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Completed technical diploma / master’s degree
- You already have initial exposure (Junior Agile Coach (m/f/diverse)) or many years of experience (Senior Agile Coach) in agile project management or in agile organizational transformations
- As (Senior) Agile Coach (m/f/diverse), you are proficient in agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (esp. Jira) and have already successfully applied them in organizations (e.g., as Scrum Master or Product Owner (m/f/diverse))
- As (Senior) Agile Coach, you have certifications for agile development (e.g., as Release Train Engineer or Professional Scrum Master (m/f/diverse))
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, willingness to learn German
- Your way of working is characterized by proactivity and strong communication skills
- An interdisciplinary, analytical, and structured way of thinking is a matter of course for you
- You get through complex issues quickly
- You communicate confidently in an international and multicultural environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Exciting and diversified projects
- Collegial environment
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry
- Wide network to research and development parties
- Big amount of self-reliance
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times and locations
- Promotion of personal development
- Individual professional education
- Participation to the company’s success
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.
|Job Category||For Professionals|