You see complex Software-Products as a welcome challenge, and you also share our opinion that there is always something to improve?
In our international IT team we are developing and maintaining business relevant (UI)-Tools with the mission to make processes as transparent as possible and are continuously improving them.
As IT Product Owner/Project Manager (m/f/diverse) you are in the center of these activities. Together with the stakeholders and the development team you’re defining the solutions and be responsible for the successful implementation in the given time and budget.
- Responsibility for IT Projects
- Project coordination and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Analysis of customer requirements and derivation of solution concepts with the team
- Driving the development and integration of future-proof architectures, technologies and UI-designs
- Continuous improvement and extension of our existing micro services
- Functional lead of international development teams
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience with IT project responsibility (preferable web/cloud technologies)
- Professional leadership experience
- Experience with agile software development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence) preferred
- Basic understanding of ITIL and GDPR (DSGVO) standards
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Knowledge of cloud concepts
- Business fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Intercultural competence and team spirit
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|