Working with the automotive technologies of the future premium/sport cars and cooperating with an international development team you will be responsible to:
- working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
- support the development of software products, according to customer SW requirements;
- create module tests;
- update documentation;
- cooperating with an international development team.
- Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, Qt, Altia, Canoe
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- C and/or C++ knowledge;
- basic Electronics knowledge;
- analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- good English skills in writing, reading
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
|Job Category||For Professionals|