We are looking for an Intern in Engineering.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment “Interior Functions” develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Displays & Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation & Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be to develope a device for automatic testing display touch screens as follows:
- Designing hardware architecture;
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
- Designing PCB layouts;
- Documenting the hardware design;
- Creating hardware test specification, perform hardware tests and create the test reports;
- Cooperating with software and mechanic team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
- Student at Technical University in the final year (e.g.
- Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Computer Science);
- Knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Knowledge in schematic design (layout is a plus);
- Knowledge of interface between hardware, software and mechanics;
- Knowledge in measuring and test equipment;
- Good communication skills;
- Initiative and result orientation;
- English skills are a plus.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Students|