We are looking for a motivated young engineer (master student) or future engineer (bachelor student) to support our development teams and help them take more informed decisions.
- Perform FEA analyses using ANSYS (i.e. mechanical, thermal and coupled)
- Writing of technical documents (report, specification)
- MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic programming knowledge (Python, VB, C++ or equivalent)
- Ease of communication with your peers
- Problem solving attitude
- English is a must: proficient in spoken and written.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.
- Specific technical knowledge or skills required
- Student at a Mechanical Engineering University
- Understanding of 2D drawings and tolerances
- Knowledge of 3D modeling (Creo, SolidWorks, Catia or equivalent)
- Thorough knowledge of strength of materials, statics and dynamics
- Basic understanding of Finite Element Analysis (preferably Ansys experience)
- Good knowledge Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Basic programming knowledge (Python, VBA, C++ or equivalent).
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- A mentor for your learning period
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members
- Flexible working hours for your studies
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping)
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners
|Job Category||For Students|