For our Regensburg location we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the next possible start date for a period of 3 months.
Applications for a high-performance cluster in automotive industries shall be developed. Focus is on visualization of vehicle relevant information.
- (Animated) 3D speedometer
- Energy flow view
- Functions for autonomous driving and driver assistance systems
- Student studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar subjects
- Being familiar with Object-oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Know-how in HMI development is beneficial, e.g. Qt/QML, Kanzi, Blender, OpenGL, Shader, Meshes, 3D
- Good knowledge of the German and the English language
- Drive, flexibility, creativity, commitment, ability to work in a team, to communicate and organizational talent
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Good working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation
- Dynamic team with great team spirit
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Stability of a global operating company
|Job Category||For Students|