We are looking for you as Head of Business Center Vehicle Application (m/f/d) Continental Engineering Services (CES) at the location Frankfurt.
As Head of Business Center Vehicle Application (m/f/diverse) in Continental Engineering Services you will be located in Frankfurt. Your worldwide and local team is responsible for all vehicle related application work and testing around our Chassis & Brake Systems and Driver Assistance & Automated Driving portfolio. You will report to the Director of our Business Segment Chassis & Brake Systems.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Worldwide responsibility for vehicle-related system calibration and validation in the CES segments Chassis & Brake Systems and Driver Assistance & Automated Driving portfolio.
- Local responsibility for all Vehicle Application activities at the Continental Engineering Services (CES) site in Frankfurt including our workshops, qualification of all test drive employees and the fleet management for the test vehicles
- Disciplinary management of the department as well as responsibility for employee development, planning and utilization
- Release of test reports and release recommendation for all release levels up to series production
- In addition, responsibility for own business areas like 2-Wheeler and Powersports business worldwide as well as their development and expansion
- Close customer contact and support for project acquisition in the Chassis & Brake Systems segment
- University degree in mechanical engineering with a focus on automotive engineering, automotive engineering or comparable qualification
- Education in the field of automotive engineering desirable
- Several years of relevant professional experience in vehicle testing
- Experience in the field of data acquisition systems and data evaluation
- Experience in process-compliant series development of safety-relevant control systems
- Several years of professional experience as a team leader
- Very good leadership skills
- Good vehicle control and evaluation at the physical limits
- Good understanding of chassis, as well as the structure and functionality of automotive brake systems and modern driver assistance systems
- Very good knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics control
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Very good communication skills
- Structured, self-reliant way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Exciting and diversified projects
- Collegial environment
- An insight into innovative technologies of the automotive industry
- A wide network of research and development partners
- A significant degree of self-reliance
- Modern leadership culture
- Promotion of personal development
- Individual professional education
- Participation in the company’s success
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|