Posted 6 months ago
For our growing Continental Engineering Services – Interior team we are looking for Hardware Signal & Power Integrity Specialist (m/f/diverse).
- You will use highly performant simulation environment to perform:
- Multilayer / HDI PCB Stack-up simulation
- Pre Layout and Post Layout Simulation for high data rate interfaces (DDR, LVDS, Ethernet, PCI Express and others)
- Power Integrity Simulation for PDN
- You will use our high bandwidth oscilloscopes and VNAs in order to:
- Validate high data-rate interfaces from SI/PI point of view
- Perform Compliance testing on different interfaces (DDR, ETH, USB, etc.)
- You will be involved in an interdisciplinary team in order to offer consultancy in architecture definition, communication with suppliers and customer during the development of our projects.
- Electronic Control Units
- Connectivity applications
- Telematic Units
- Head-up Displays
- Multimedia Applications
- Haptic Control
- Comfort Control
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent)
- Experience in using electronic measurement equipment
- Knowledge about PCB technologies
- Experience in Layout design and/or Simulation tools represents an advantage
- Knowledge of communication and/or display interfaces is an advantage as well
- Advanced English is needed for daily communication.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|