For our growing Continental Engineering Services – Interior team we are looking for a Hardware Signal & Power Integrity Specialist.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment “Interior Functions” develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
You will use highly performant simulation environment to perform:
- Multilayer / HDI PCB Stack-up simulation;
- Pre Layout and Post Layout Simulation for high data rate interfaces (DDR, LVDS, Ethernet, PCI Express and others);
- Power Integrity Simulation for PDN.
You will use our high bandwidth oscilloscopes and VNAs in order to:
- Validate high data-rate interfaces from SI/PI point of view;
- Perform Compliance testing on different interfaces (DDR, ETH, USB, etc.).
You will be involved in an interdisciplinary team in order to offer consultancy in architecture definition, communication with suppliers and customer during the development of our projects.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Experience in using electronic measurement equipment;
- Knowledge about PCB technologies;
- Experience in Layout design and/or Simulation tools represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of communication and/or display interfaces is an advantage as well;
- Advanced English is needed for daily communication.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|