For our growing Continental Engineering Services – Interior team we are looking for Hardware Project Leader.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment “Interior Functions” develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Coordinate the project’s HW development team
Develop and maintain HW project planning (cost, quality and timing);
- Follow the development process;
- Creates needed hardware design documentation;
- Collaborates with other development disciplines (SW, MD, Test, …);
- Introduction of developed project into production;
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems;
- Knowledge of automotive development process;
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level;
- To be passionate about electronics in general;
- Initiative and result orientation.
It is an advantage
- More than 3 years’ experience in HW Development;
- Knowledge in PCB production;
- German Language.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|