Continental is developing pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transport. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets.
At the beginning of 2019, a new Continental Engineering Services (CES) Outlet opened at Continental Automotive Austria GmbH in Vienna. CES focuses on small series production projects for well-known sports car brands such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin etc. We are currently setting up a CES team comprising various disciplines.
- Organization and evaluation of functional safety
- Development of work products within project work according to automotive industry standards and customer requirements
- Preparation of customer presentations and status reports
- Coordination and close cooperation with project teams, the project manager, and the customer
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Coaching of project teams regarding functional safety
- University degree / HTL of Electrotechnical, Electronics, Computer Engineering etc.
- Multiannual relevant professional experience in functional safety
- Knowledge of certification in Automotive ISO Standards 26262, basic knowledge in other standards of functional safety (IEC61508, DO178, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant methods and tools of technical risk analysis of benefit (e.g. FMEA (APS IQ-RM), FTA (Isograph Reliability Workbench), DFA, etc.)
- Good Knowhow of MS Office knowledge and experience with PM and presentation tools
- Customer-oriented as well as quality-oriented
- Very good communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200 Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
The minimum collective contractual annual salary according to KV FEEI is €47,573.96 gross on a full-time basis. There is a willingness to overpay depending on your specific qualification and professional experience.
|Job Category||For Professionals|