We are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/diverse) for our CES site in Vienna!
- As a Functional Safety Engineer, you are responsible for functional safety according to the relevant ISO 26262 standard and Continental standard CA500131 and for providing the safety case for development projects. They define safety objectives and measures for compliance with the aforementioned standards and provide evidence of implementation in the various projects.
- Organization and evaluation of functional safety
- Development of work products within project work according to automotive industry standards and customer requirements
- Preparation of customer presentations and status reports
- Coordination and close cooperation with project teams, the project manager, and the customer
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Coaching of project teams regarding functional safety
- University degree / HTL of Electrotechnical, Electronics, Computer Engineering etc.
- Multiannual relevant professional experience in functional safety
- Knowledge of certification in Automotive ISO Standards 26262, basic knowledge in other standards of functional safety (IEC61508, DO178, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant methods and tools of technical risk analysis of benefit (e.g. FMEA (APS IQ-RM), FTA (Isograph Reliability Workbench), DFA, etc.)
- Good Knowhow of MS Office knowledge and experience with PM and presentation tools
- Customer-oriented as well as quality-oriented
- Very good communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200 Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
According to the collective agreement for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the yearly minimum salary amounts to EUR 49.952,70 gross on a fulltime basis. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
|Job Category||For Professionals|