Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment “Interior Functions” develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
From now on we are looking for a Flash Bootloader Software Developer (m/f/d) for the location Timisoara, Romania.
- Understand project/client requirements
- Implement, integrate and validate software components
- Development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reposts
- Active member of an Agile team
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent)
- Advanced embedded C programming skills
- Good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis
- Technology: TCP, CAN, UDS, microcontrollers
- Programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/optimization, communication stack/protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration
- Operating with: catalogs (diagnosis, commands, errors, etc), frames, traces, debugger, binary file format, endianess, use drivers
- Specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Pearl, Yamm, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Gerrit
- Specifications: internal specs, from customer, datasheets from suppliers (parts, uC), Protocol specifications (incl. ISO standards)
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life
- Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile
- Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|