Posted 3 years ago
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Developer (m/f/diverse) for our Continental Engineering Services site in Timisoara, Romania.
- Develop software products, according to customer SW requirements, at the requested quality level (according to the department and project guidelines and methodology)
- Create the design & implement the assigned SW module and prepare the module tests
- Update documentation
- C development environment, debuggers, communication bus simulation (CANoe)
- Displays & Instrument Clusters
- Climatisation & Haptic Control
- Comfort Electronics
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- At least 4 years working experience in embedded C programming
- Experience in working with microcontrollers
- CAN protocol knowledge
- Linux knowledge would be a plus
- Ability to analyze and syntheses a software solution
- Medium English – speaking and writing level
- Initiative and result orientation
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|