Posted 3 months ago
Do you already have experience in the field of E/E vehicle architecture? Have you always wanted to plan, understand and design the entire vehicle instead of taking care of subcomponents? Then you are the ideal addition to our cross operation team. We work on innovative systems in the field of automotive, electromobility, “connected car” and automated driving. Sports car, motorcycle manufacturers as well as new players count on our expertise (project experience/system know-how).
- Creation and adaptation of overall or domain vehicle architectures
- Supporting customers in vehicle architectures for current and future technologies
- Implementation of vehicle architectures within the concept phase from description of vehicle functions to logical architecture and finally proposed solutions on component level
- Interdisciplinary working to achieve the best possible outcome with all areas of Systems Engineering
- Academic degree in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science
- Experience in vehicle architecture design
Good understanding of functional chains on vehicle level
- Competence in MBSE methods and SYS ML modeling language
- Good knowledge of the CAN and Ethernet protocols
- Design and analysis of the communication matrix
- First experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of the modeling application tools PREEvision and/or Rhapsody
- Basic knowledge of ISO 26262 Safety Standard and Cyber Security
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident communication in an international and multicultural environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
|Job Category||For Professionals|