We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for the area Sensor Fusion within Continental Engineering Services (CES) as soon as possible.
- Participate in development projects for driver assistance and autonomous driving
- Development/application of sensor fusion algorithms for series projects and innovation projects
- Analysis and optimization of sensor fusion and perception algorithms based on feedback and measurements provided by the vehicle test team
- Technical alignment with project team and customers
- Collaboration in international teams
- Function responsibility or project responsibility depending on qualification and experience
- Degree in electrical engineering, information science, signal processing, robotics or other similar field of study
- First experience in processing of environment sensor data (e.g. Radar, Camera, Map) for sensor fusion environment modelling
- Solid Programming skills in embedded C/C++, Python and CMake
- Knowledge in Software engineering (Agile methods, Scrum, Version Control (GitHub), requirements engineering, static code analysis, unit testing, continuous integration)
- Very good German and English knowledge, speaking and writing
- Customer- and quality orientation
- Very good communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
|Job Category||For Professionals|