Digital security is becoming more and more complex and thus important in the automotive industry. We at CES are constantly looking for applying all the actual state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions, enabling us to secure the next generation of technological cars.
We are building up a new penetration test team, with focus of product validation, to join a multidisciplinary team working on automotive projects. We are looking for candidates that “think outside of the box”, with the aim to seek, identify and attempt to breach active systems. If you are up to a new challenge, join us in this adventure.
- Perform cybersecurity attacks on automotive products to evaluate the security level of the
- Advanced security code analysis
- Implement an infrastructure to provide software testing environment capable of
performing fuzzing tests, code analysis, dynamic buffer overflow detection, and so on
- Perform generic verification tests to validate that a product is compliant with the security
- Perform manual penetration tests on hardware level (automotive buses, debug interfaces,
memory storage, hardware security modules)
- Create reports on the tests performed for customer analysis.
Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
- Degree-qualified in Electronics, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related disciplines
- Experience in Software development using Python, C, C++ and assembly languages
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, networks and architectures
- Knowledge in H/W debug interfaces (ICE, JTAG etc).
Experienced working with version control systems
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide
What we offer
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday plus statutory holidays, extended December shutdown period and holiday buying/selling scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income protection and Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption policies
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working practices
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|