A special competence within Continental Engineering Services is the ModelShop, a high-tech, well equipped department for the production of prototypes, samples, design patterns, and small series.
For the most creative and flexible craftsmen and inventors of the ModelShop there is only one motto: “For our craftsmanship, nothing is impossible!”.
- Electronic Manufacturing of pre-production samples;
- Electronic Manufacturing of small series;
- Mechanical parts machining and assembly, various CNC machines operation;
- Form Casting.
- Solder and unsolder both SMT and THT devices;
- Read/understand an electronic schematic and PCB layout;
- Debug an assembled electronic board;
- Visually inspect the electronic boards and make the necessary corrections – touch-up;
- Perform basic PC operations.
- At least 3 years experience in electronics domain;
- Passionate of building technical products – innovative;
- Very good technical understanding;
- Quality oriented, proactive;
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge;
- English language at beginner level;
- German language would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|