The Business Center Driveline Auxiliaries focussing on Low Voltage Applications is looking for a new DRIVER for the location Frankfurt.
Our graduate program (start May 2023) takes twenty-four months and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 months long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Germany, and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
During the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, you will get a global insight in the following field:
- Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and ASPICE standard
- Coordinating and controlling project activities: estimating effort, allocating resources, planning the execution of tasks in order to meet milestones
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of the project
- Operating in an international project team
- Bachelor or Master Degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- At least 6 months of practical experience in an industrial related working field through internships, (part- or full-time) employment or projects
- First experience in project management role
- Advanced electronics knowledge
- Very good understanding of the development processes
- Knowledge of production processes is considered as a plus
- Ability to work under stress
- Fluent Business English (additional languages beneficial)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
|Job Category||For Professionals|