In the Perception Solutions team within Business Center Radar we develop solutions for our customers for the safety and automated mobility of the future. The portfolio includes modular development kits for the rapid integration of Continental radar technology as well as customized developments based on customer requirements. For more complex system solutions we draw on the broad expertise in sensor technologies, control units and software of the various CES teams.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Development Engineer Radar Prototypes (f/m/diverse).
- Collaboration in development projects for driver assistance systems/autonomous driving as well as off-highway applications (focus on prototyping and innovation projects with radar environment sensing)
- Software engineering and integration tasks in the context of the further development of our portfolio as well as for customer projects
- Technical coordination with the project team and with customers
- Support in the execution of customer projects: Software customizations based on customer requirements, support during system tests, preparation of deliveries, customer support during integration, preparation of project documentation, e.g.
- Cooperation with the test department and occasional participation in tests
- Assumption of project responsibility depending on qualifications and experience
- Master certificate in the field of electrical engineering, robotics, computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with middleware solutions like Robot Operating System (ROS) or Continental eCAL advantageous
- Ideally first experience or knowledge in the field of sensor technology and its application for automated mobility
- Good programming skills in C/C++ for embedded systems as well as for desktop environments
- Enjoy teamwork and a varied, broad range of tasks (software development/ testing/ integration/ customer communication, e.g.)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Structured, independent way of working
- Task-oriented work, ability to work in a team and flexibility
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Self-responsible work as well as the freedom to try out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and demanding projects, including from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training opportunities and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible working time organization including the possibility of mobile working
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and drinks as well as a company pension plan
- Flate hierarchies, direct communication and responsiveness
|Job Category||For Professionals|