Posted 4 weeks ago
Would you like to impact the mobility industry by developing cutting edge technology working in a company that is located throughout 58 different countries all over the world? Designing technology focused on Cyber Security? Coordinating different disciplines to develop secure automotive architectures that you will see operating in action every time you drive a car?
Shape the future with your ideas as Security Engineer at Continental.
- Collect, Analyze and Derive Stakeholder Requirements: Customers (OEMs, and customers), Suppliers, Internal stakeholders (PMs, TPL, EE, MD, SW, PES), Production, Quality, Standards (e. g. ISO).
- Create and manage Security Requirements based on collected stakeholder requirements (black box level).
- Execution of Threat and Risk Assessment of automotive Systems (TARA)
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of a functional Technical Security Concept that is fully validated to all customer requirements.
- Analyze, identify and solve security weaknesses in drivers, vehicle functions and Sys/Sw architectures.
- Close collaboration with the System, SW, Safety Manager and EE engineers to support Functional Safety, Systems, and HW/SW interface specification requirements.
- Supports PM/TPL in interfacing to the customer’s Security engineering representatives for technical questions.
- Collaboration in the further development of security processes and process optimization
- 3 years of experience in embedded systems (SW or Systems)
- 1-2 year of experience in cyber security
- Cryptography know how
- Requirements Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proactive, good communication skills, self-learner, analytic thinking.
FIELD OF STUDY:
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
|Job Category||For Professionals|