Being first is always among your objectives?
Be our first Configuration Manager (m/f/diverse) in Timisoara.
- Set up, configures and maintains the Version Management environment
- Constructive contribution in the Change Management strategy
- Set up and maintenance of the Change Management tool
- Support the project team in change management and version management infrastructure related topics
- Train the project team in using the agreed Version Management and Change Management tools
- Support the PM in Configuration management related topics
- Clarifies licensing rules for the used tools
- Perform build management (creating and publishing new releases) whenever needed
- Active participation in audits
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- excellent knowledge of Version/Change Management tools (eg. Git, Jenkins, ClearCase etc.)
- good knowledge of C and/or C++
- working experience with scripting languages (Perl, batch, make)
- knowledge of operating systems for embedded controllers
- experience as SW Integrator would be a plus
- fluency in English
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
|Job Category||For Professionals|