Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Central Key User (m/f/diverse) Administration Systems in Hanover. You are responsible for development and support of Fleet Administation systems (FASs). To optimally fulfill requirements from internal and external stakeholders within our FASs (CESAR, Fleet Analytics) in order to increase process efficiency, improve data quality, transparency and user experience.
As Central Key User (m/w/diverse) for Fleet Administration Systems will have the following responsibilities:
- Define & implement concepts for system support & maintenance
- Provide 2nd level support and service management of the solution across EMEA
- Consultancy to the various internal & external stakeholders in relation to fleet administration systems usage, reporting & best practice usage
- Identify system gaps and drive continuous system improvements supporting process efficiency, improve data quality, transparency and user experience
- Gather and verify EMEA system requirements with the respective stakeholders to establish change roadmap to support business initiatives
- Create conceptual designs and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Execute business acceptance tests to ensure highest quality
- Defines & create process documentation and training materials, execute trainings
- Plan and realize the rollout of new enhancements and functionalities into the markets, including training of Local Key Users
- Provide expertise and support for business change projects (leading where required)
- Very good knowledge of the business processes in the sales environment
- Good understanding of fleet operations and systems desirable
- Affinity and familiarity with IT systems and processes.
- Tire or automotive industry background preferable
- Experience with projects, participation in IT implementation projects or project management experience desired
- Experience in interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge in standard MS Office applications as i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Word
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication and intercultural sensitivity, structured self and process driven working attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
|Job Category||For Professionals|