Lichfield, United Kingdom
Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Business Developer to grow our CES UK team.
- Coordination with Technology Leaders: Build relationships with the Interior Segment Business Centres to understand key technologies and services that can be offered to customers
- Customer Development Planning: Work closely with the BSI UK leadership, Sales and Project Management teams to identify and analyse new and existing customers (due diligence including company size, financial stability, key technologies, etc.) within the UK market and develop appropriate strategies for approaching them.
- BSI UK Strategy: Leveraging customer and market insights to help shape the UK team’s strategy and long-term vision.
- Stakeholder Management: Initiate and maintain relationships with new and existing stakeholders to ensure that opportunities are brought to the business and deliver clear, concise information to both internal and external teams.
- Quote Support: support the quote management team (Project Management, Sales, Quality, Engineering) and drive the quote process to respond accurately, timely and competitively to customer requests.
- Brand advocate: educate and inform customers of the competencies, experience and portfolio offered by CES (both locally and globally)
- Some experience in Business Development/Management, Sales, Marketing or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer orientation and ability to motivate people.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 tools.
- Willingness and ability to travel (both UK and EU).
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Discount on tyres
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
- Open to discuss hybrid working approach
Do you want to hear more from our team?
|Job Category||For Professionals|