Continental Engineering Services (CES) is seeking an experienced Project Technical Lead to support exciting ADAS products, specifically camera products, on traditional OEMs, start-ups, and high-end electrical vehicles with software & system engineering activities for the CES DAAD (Driver Assistance & Automated Driving) Segment.
- Leading project teams for technical topics, specifically for camera related ADAS projects, to achieve technical project targets in time
- Coordinate all technical disciplines within a development project
- Plan technical work packages (content/schedule/quality) according to the overall project schedule
- Coordinating and answering technical and organizational questions and topics directly with customer, engineering leads and project managers
- Prepare technical decision options as input for the change control board and for management escalation
- Leading the release process for ADAS projects in close coordination with the project manager
- Interacting with all relevant Business Areas, manufacturing, and development locations for project releases
- Leading technical discussions during the project acquisition phase with potential new customers
- Coordinate with and support Business Development and Marketing activities for ADAS camera systems, HW and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive or Software engineering. Additional technical Bachelors will be considered based on experience in target areas.
- 5 years of experience with Automotive electronic systems and the associated Software, Hardware, and System development life cycles.
- Experience with ADAS systems
- Good communication skills with internal teams and customers
- Ability to lead and organize tasks and teams with minimum oversight
- Experience with customer interactions during project work (any role within a project that required direct interaction with a customer contact either technical or project management level)
- Travel approximately 10%
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will only sponsor internal Continental employees for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive or Software engineering.
- 7 years of experience with ADAS systems
- Experience with Automotive Camera including camera related driving functions, image processing and camera perception features
- Experience with customer interactions for business development or project acquisition purposes
- Experience with Project Technical Lead or Project Management related tasks
Do you want to hear more from our team?
Why you should apply
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
|Job Category||For Professionals|