The top three students with the best ideas will win free Radar, tools and support!
The 2021 Continental Engineering Services (CES) Industry Radar Design Competition is now open for submissions. The design competition aims to recognize outstanding students together with their product and service concepts, and ingenuity – that have exceptional forward-thinking in the transfer of automotive technology to non-automotive industries.
Applications received before the deadline will be reviewed by a professional committee and will be examined for their substance to determine the 2021 Industry Radar Design Competition winners accordingly.
The deadline for submissions is April 30th, 2021.
Review the specifications of our radar devices and identify two radar sensors that would best suit your application. You may request two identical sensors or two different sensors.
- Review the CES Radar Programming and Visualization tool (PLC) specification, which the first-place winner will receive at no cost.
- All applications must have the terms-and-conditions document signed and attached
- Email your maximum three-page abstract, outlining your non-automotive radar application, to email@example.com
- All applications must be received by April 30th, 2021
- Entrants must be 18 or older by May 30th, 2021
- Applications proposed must not be automotive in nature and may not operate on public roads.
- Some proposals may be selected as highlight topics and may be promoted on social media, including LinkedIn, the CES website, or other publications.