Rapid Prototyping Brake Development Kit
The Rapid Prototyping Brake Development Kit from Continental Engineering Services (CES) is the ideal platform for rapid development, evaluation, or impact analysis.
Based on the Continental MK 100® series brake solution, our Electronic Brake System consists of a pump and pressure modulating unit with solenoid valves and a pressure sensor. The Control Unit enclosure is automotive series quality, proven in use.
The CES Brake Development Kit is connected to the hydraulic brake booster which serves as a hydraulic brake fluid source. Each wheel is hooked up to a dedicated port allowing individual wheel control. The Rapid Prototyping Interface of the Brake System is connected by means of a Controller Area Network (CAN 2.0B) to a Rapid-Prototyping-Platform which exchanges status information and actuation requests.
- Simple to use well-documented CAN interface
- Integrated pressure sensor
- Available for Front-Rear or Diagonal split
- Suitable for Front-, Rear- and All-Wheel driven vehicles
- No configuration required
- Mounting bracket included
- Electrical connector included
CES Brake Development Kit is not adapted to a specific vehicle. This allows the customer a high degree of freedom regarding installation. For ease of integration a bracket and preconfigured generic wiring harness are provided.
- Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU)
- Bracket for HECU
- Preconfigured, generic wiring harness with 38 pin connector (length 2.5m)
- Installation and user manual
Additional Prototyping Services
Continental has decades of experience in the field of designing and integrating Brake Systems. CES would be delighted to support you to equip your vehicle with our state of the art brake system. If you are interested in discussing brake customizations or require brake integration services, please contact us.
- Antilock-Brake System (ABS)
- Including Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Engine and Brake Traction Control (TCS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Regenerative Braking Functions
- Integration of customer functions
- Customer-specific Rapid-Prototyping-Interface
Tel: +49 151 526 756 58