Head-Up Display Development Kit
Continental Engineering Services(CES) offers a Non-Automotive Head-Up Display(HUD) Development Platform which is ideal for universities, Motorshow demonstrations, proofs-of-concept, and research vehicles. The image can be directly projected onto the windshield or onto a combiner which usually is integrated into or above the dashboard.
- Due to our modular SW structure, it is only necessary to purchase the SW components you require to quickly achieve a customized solution
- Highly flexible mechanical integration possible
- CES provides interface protocols
- Linux based
- 24 V or 12 V power supply
- Interfaces: CAN, and Ethernet
- USB and RS232 for internal development purposes
- Multiple LCD sizes available
- High framerate: >=50 fps
While many of our customers enjoy the challenges of configuring a head-up-display, others may prefer to contact us to provide integration services. Integrating a head-up display poses several unique mechanical, optical, and interface challenges.
HMI Systems & Functions
Modern HMI systems must offer user-friendly display of all relevant information, simple operating concepts and absolute safety during use – these are just three of the many aspects that our innovative but also proven systems offer.
Our Head-Up Displays (HUD) project the essential information directly into the driver’s field of vision without restricting it.
The future Cockpit control improves the usage of software and hardware in accordance of a high level of operational security. This allows new business models and a rapid and efficient implementation of new functions.
Business Development – Interior Electronic Functions