Cyber Security & OTA Solutions
Cyber security technology safeguards systems and safety-relevant components in vehicles against hacker attacks. Upcoming automotive standards and regulations on cybersecurity force both OEMs and Tier1 suppliers to manage cybersecurity in a more formal and structured approach. Together with in-house partners we are able to provide a holistic end-to-end security solution for your system.
- Established processes fulfilling legal requirements and UN regulations
- One-stop-shop thanks to our in-house partners
- Holistic approach covering all levels both on-board and off-board solutions
- Security Competency on vehicle system level as well as component level
One-Stop-Shop – CES and in-house partners
- Systems Engineering
e.g. TARA, Security Concept, Requirements Engineering
- Strong Key Components customized to your needs
e.g. Telematics, Secure Gateway
- Systems Integration & Testing
- ID(P)S systems
- Host protection Solutions
- Security Operation Center
- Security Services
- Over-The-Air Updates
- Data collection & Analytics
Secure Over-The-Air Updates
Our Hardware and Software solutions allow for a Secure over the air updates. In this example video, we illustrate how our Secure Ethernet Gatway can act as a Firewall and protect the vehicle network from malicious data that is potentially injected by hacker attacks.
Business Development – Interior Electronic Functions
The Continental Electrical Vehicle Power Line Communication controller (EVPLC) provides a modern and smart PLC to CAN gateway to the car and its passengers. It is the communication interface between the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) and the Electric Vehicle Central Control Unit (vehicle charging functions).
Future mobility will take a variety of forms. The CES Digital Services Platform is one of the core elements for the development of safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly mobility. Discover with us now the possibilities to shape the future of mobility as a service.