Continental Engineering Services (CES) encompasses all aspects of high-voltage electrification, as well as selected low-voltage support functions and hardware developments. With engineers, who not only possess the skill to design and manufacture custom systems, but who will also utilise off-the-shelf components where possible, customers are offered a high degree of flexibility.
The areas of expertise of the engineers does not stop there, CES is also highly established in motorsport product development and application, proven in the highest levels of international motorsport.
Let’s electrify you!
Our experts in electrification can support in following fields:
- Design, validation and production of components of the entire electric powertrain
- Vehicle development: from conversion concepts to suitable series solutions
- Thermal management for electric vehicles on system level
- Battery management systems
- Recuperative brake systems
- NVH assessments
Continental Engineering Services can offer a complete range of proven components to customers, all optimally suited to electric mobility applications.
Tel: +49 911 217 744 4703