The control of the vehicle chassis plays a significant role for enhanced safety, comfort, dynamic and efficiency.
To guarantee a convenient and smooth chassis movement to the driver, our electronic control modules provide the ability to command damper and air spring actuators.
They detect various road surface and driving conditions by multiple sensors and the vehicle bus network. The intelligent algorithms care for an increased stability on each road type, e.g. off-road, highway, country road and city riding and each driving behavior.
Benefits of Chassis Control
- optimizes handling
- enhances safety, comfort and dynamics
- safer driving
- optimizes chassis body control for all driving situations
Why choose Chassis Control System from CES?
- Professional consulting for system and component selection
- Access to series proven product portfolio from Continental
- Support in the competence areas chassis control, ECU, Az-dynamics, Electronics and Interfaces
- Multiple years of experience in development and application of control units for chassis control
- German competence center in the centre of Europe / Frankfurt
The Continental Air Supply (CAirS) is the latest product which combines the air supply for the air struts and the Electronic Control Unit in a compact one box solution. The highly integrated system includes the compressor, the valve block, the connector and electronic control unit. It can be used for 2 axle- or 1 axle height leveling as well as for damping control.