Providing proof that the requirements of functionality, lifecycle and safety of a product have been achieved with respect to the customer is crucial for final product sign off. Equally key is if the new product, with its specific properties and features, satisfies the relevant industry requirements (DIN regulations etc.) and legal regulations.
Whilst in high volume automotive programmes, customers have internal processes and development plans which will mandate testing schedules, when considering low volume, niche programmes, it is vitally important to engage with experienced supplier such as Continental Engineering Services to ensure that test plans are aligned to the production plans, to ensure simultaneous value for money whilst maintaining product quality.
- A broad spectrum of in-house testing options and facilities, including high-power testing benches and high-voltage testing facilities
- A wide range of test methods, including profiles designed to accelerate product aging
- Liaison with the respective homologation authorities in local territories where Continental Engineering Services is represented (EU, NAFTA, China, Japan)
- You can choose the time and location of test courses for vehicle testing: either here in-house, on your company premises or at special testing bodies
- Security that validation and homologation tasks can be passed on to Continental Engineering Services
- Validation adapted to the actual project demands
- Approval in accordance with generally recognised technical standards
Methods & tools
- A range of industry standard tools are available, including those utilized by test authorities